Surgeons can reshape the appearance of body parts through plastic surgery. It is also called cosmetic surgery.
Some of the most common body parts people want to improve through surgery include:
- Breasts – Increase or reduce the size of breasts or reshape sagging breasts.
- Ears – Reduce the size of large ears or set protruding ears back closer to the head.
- Eyes – Correct drooping upper eyelids or remove puffy bags below the eyes.
- Face – Remove facial wrinkles, creases or acne scars.
- Hair – Fill in balding areas with one’s own hair.
- Nose – Change the shape of the nose.
- Tummy – Flatten the abdomen.